With help of its experience in reverse engineering, SPIE Turbomachinery is capable of providing any part from any brand or type or adapt a new part to an existing structure.
The latest measurement technologies are used:
- for shape definition : photogrammetry or framed light 3D cameras, alongside conventional metrology.
- for material definition : spark spectrometer
- for treatment definition : hardness measurement
Many fields of expertise are required to get the final design drawing right.
In order to help customer to assess a malfunction or a modification of its rotating equipment, SPIE Turbomachinery’s technical department offers its expertise in different types of tailored studies:
- rotordynamic behaviour, ie lateral and torsional analysis
- mechanical behaviour under static stress and thermal constraints
- static and dynamic system behaviours
- thermodynamic cycles
- hydraulic systems
- Mechanical structure resistance
- Hydrodynamic bearing & seals
- Reverse engineering
- Repair techniques
- Repair & manufacturing techniques
- conventional & special welding